What is involved in Starting a new Business?
We can advice on the following areas:
- Structure of the business : Limited Company, Sole Trader or Partnership
- Do I buy, rent, or lease premises? Does it need Planning Permission?
- Are there any Environmental Regulations that I need to consider before I start?
- Are there any Government Agencies which will give assistance or advice?
- Are there Incubator Units available at subsidised rents for new business start-ups?
- What do I need to do about Tax such as VAT, PAYE, PRSI etc?
- What type of insurances do I need?
- How do I retain title in my goods until I have been paid?
- How do I ensure payment for goods supplied even with retention of title?
- How can I chase outstanding debts?
- How to I negotiate the terms and conditions of a lease?
- What are my obligations to any employees that I may have?
- What are my employees rights and entitlements?
- Should I register a trade name if I have a new invention? Can I register it as a patent or a trade mark?
- What is “Passing-Off” and how do I protect my Intellectual Property in my goods?
- How do I secure my relationship with my co-investors?
- How do I agree the terms and conditions of a Shareholders Agreement or Partnership Agreement?
- What happens to my business if my co-investor dies?