Debt Recovery / Solvency
We at Steen O’Reilly offer expert legal advice to all parties, whether they are Commercial or Individual, in relation to Debt Management.
- Are you a business or an individual who is owed money that you have not been able to recover?
- Are you are being pursued by a creditor and you feel too much is being sought or you do not agree that you owe anything?
- Are you experiencing difficulties with your own personal finances?
- Is your business struggling in these harsh economic times?
- Do you believe that your business is insolvent?
- Are you facing bankruptcy?
- Is your Company in financial difficulty?
- Are you facing going into Receivership or Liquidation?
Make an Enquiry
Debt Recovery / Solvency Areas
Issuing Legal Proceedings
Issuing Legal Proceedings in the District Court, Circuit Court, High Court or Commercial Court for the recovery of a debt of behalf of clients
Defending Legal Proceedings
Defending Legal Proceedings in the District Court, Circuit Court, High Court or Commercial Court for the recovery of a debt of behalf of clients who are being pursued by creditors.
We can apply to court for an Order for the sale of properties in satisfaction of a judgement.
We can apply to the Courts for an injunction to stop a Debtor disposing of assets in an attempt to avoid payment of a debt.
Personal Financial Difficulties
If you are experiencing personal financial difficulties with your mortgage provider we can be of assistance to you.
If your business is experiencing financial difficulties we can advise you in relation to company insolvency including Voluntary or Involuntary Liquidation/ Winding-up, Administration, Examinership and Receivership.
Dealing with Debtors
Alternatively, if you are dealing with a debtor company affected by any of the foregoing we can advise you of your legal position in that regard.
Examination and Pursuit of Company Directors
We can assist in the Examination and Pursuit of Company Directors personally where appropriate.