Steen O’Reilly provide expert legal advice to both Employers and Employees across a range of issues including:
- Unfair Dismissal
- Constructive Dismissal
- Wrongful Dismissal
- Collective Redundancies
- Grievance and Disciplinary Procedures
- Annual Leave and Holiday Entitlements
- Disputes regarding Wages and Salaries including Non-payment
- Unauthorised Deductions
- Work Breaks
- Bullying, Harassment and Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Maternity Leave and Pregnant Workers
- Health and Safety Procedures
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Accidents in the Work Place
- Agency Workers
- Data Protection
- Equality in the Workplace
Make an Enquiry
We have successfully represented our clients, both Employers and Employees, before the Rights Commissioner Service, the Employment Appeals Tribunal, The Equality Tribunal, The Labour Court and in the Circuit Court and High Court.
If you need expert legal advice in relation to any Employment Matter, please do not hesitate make an appointment to come and discuss it with our legal team.
*In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.