Private Conveyancing

If you are considering buying or selling your home or business or would simply like a step by step guide on what you need to consider from a legal point of view, then we at Steen O’Reilly Solicitors are on hand to assist you. We ensure that your purchase or sale is stress free as possible.

We can give advice to any parties interested in buying or selling your house or other property, landlord and tenant commercial leases.

Make an Enquiry

Buying or Selling Your Home or Property

Moving house can be one of the most stressful events in a person’s life.
At Steen O’Reilly we endeavour to ensure that such a stressful event as buying or selling your home will be completed as smoothly, efficiently and as stress free as possible. To help, advise and guide you through the purchase or sale of your house or apartment we will:

  •   Liaise with your Mortgage Broker, Building Society, Bank or other Lending Institution in relation to obtaining your Letter of Loan Offer;
  •  Advise and assist you in ensuring that all conditions of your Letter of Loan Offer have been complied with;
  •  Investigate the Vendor’s Title to the property to ensure that you are getting a good marketable title and that Planning Permission and Building Control Regulations that apply to that property have been fully complied with;
  • Ensure that your Bank, Building Society or other Lending Institution  issue your loan cheque when it is needed;
  • Liaise with your Architect or Surveyor to ensure that the house or apartment you are buying or selling complies with Planning Permission and Building Control Regulations;
  •  Advise you in relation to Buildings Insurance, Home Bond and Primary Guarantee Insurance Schemes;
  • Advise you in relation to taxation implications involved in the property purchase, sale or inheritance;
  • Advise in relation to preparation of a Co-Ownership Agreement if this is necessary. A Co-Ownership agreement should be prepared and signed where two people [not being a married couple] or more decide to buy a house together. This is a type of partnership agreement which sets out the rules in the event of a dispute in the future over, such as if one person wants to sell their share, or someone is not making payments as agreed at the start;
  • Advise, where appropriate, on your duties and obligations in relation to the Management Company. This area is of great importance, bearing in  mind the New Multi-Units Development Act 2011 (The MUD Act) which came into force on 1st of April 2011
Call Now Button